Generate more leads by seeing what companies visit your website

Only 2% of users leave their contact details on most websites – we shine a light on the other 98%.

  • G2 Crowd
  • Capterra

Discover a hidden source of quality leads

That lets sales reps concentrate on selling-not sourcing leads.

Your lead list is generated from Google Analytics

1. Your lead list is generated from Google Analytics

Automatically identify companies visiting your website.

Leads are sorted by their activity on your site

2. Leads are sorted by their activity on your site

Prioritise leads based on how they engage with your site.

And enriched with company and contact data

3. And enriched with company and contact data

So you can easily connect with key decision makers.

Benefits

You’ll find great ways to use Leadfeeder whether you’re a salesperson, a marketer or an agency.

Find ready-to-buy sales leads

The people who visit your website are much more likely to buy than someone who has never heard of you. Don't let those ready-to-buy leads escape

Beat competitors to the sale

Studies* show that contacting leads quickly makes it much more likely you will close the deal. Contact your prospects before your competitors are even aware of them.

Build better sales pitches

See what content prospects are interested in and use that information in your pitches. Anticipate their needs before you ever speak to them.

* Source: Harvard Business Review, "The Short Life of Online Sales Leads"

Make your sales team happy

Sales teams get instant access to a quality, prioritised lead list. All you need to do is link to Google Analytics.

True campaign measurement

At last, you can see what traffic sources bring target companies to your site. Close the measurement gap from click to sale.

Optimize marketing content

See what content companies engage with on your website and use that data to improve it. Optimize your content for the prospects you want to convert.

Integrate with the tools you already use

Are we missing a tool you want to integrate with?

Reid "always recommends Leadfeeder".

Find out why →

  • Cision
  • Meltwater
  • Framery
  • Eventbrite
  • Prescreen
  • Capacent

Join the likes of 20,000+ companies. Meet our happy customers →

We're committed to providing you with a high-quality lead list

LinkedIn icon

Filtered for quality leads

Your lead list is automatically scrubbed of bots, ISP’s and other valueless traffic.

Scoring icon

Remove unwanted companies

Easily filter and hide companies yourself so you only see (and pay for) quality leads.

MailChimp icon

A track record of quality

Our data quality team has been improving how we identify leads since 2012.

Your leads are minutes away

1. Get started right now

You don't need a credit card or any extra code to get started.

2. Instantly see your leads

Sign-up now and we'll instantly backfill the last 30-days worth of your leads.

3. Start collaborating

Invite other team members (no extra charge) and send data to your CRM or chat solution.

FAQ

If you have any further questions you can chat to our team by using the chat icon in the bottom right of the screen. They typically reply within minutes.

  • How accurate is Leadfeeder data?

    Leadfeeder automatically removes bots, ISPs and other sources of traffic which won’t provide you with quality leads. Unlike other tools, you also have the option to remove leads yourself.

    Leadfeeder is a preferred Google Analytics partner. We use network domain and network location from Google Analytics to identify companies. Other service providers rely on just the users network domain.

  • How does Leadfeeder compare to other options?

    Because our tool has been around for 6 years and has been used by over 30,000 users it has a mature feature set built on top of a user-friendly interface. We offer all the functionality of more expensive tools at a fraction of the price.

  • I already have a marketing automation tool-why do I need Leadfeeder?

    Most marketing automation tools capture only 2% of users who visit your website as the users need to identify themselves. Leadfeeder helps you identify the users that marketing automation tools miss.

  • Is it OK to use Leadfeeder now that GDPR has come into effect?

    Yes. Leadfeeder uses your Google Analytics data to identify the companies that visit your website. We recommend that you state your use of Leadfeeder in the same places you state your use of Google Analytics on your website. GDPR has made email list opt-ins more difficult but Leadfeeder is a great way to identify who is on your site.

Leadfeeder knows who’s visiting your website

Free leads from Google Analytics. No extra script installation needed.

See for yourself

Free trial. No credit card required.

As seen in

  • Forbes
  • Entrepreneur Magazine
  • Fox
  • Mashable
  • Social Media Examiner