How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
About this role
You will be part of the Business Development team selling Leadfeeder’s SaaS solution to B2B companies in the Netherlands. You will report to our Country Sales Manager in the Netherlands. Later on in your career there are also opportunities to go into an international career in sales or to grow in other roles within the company.
- Selling Leadfeeder software to B2B companies in the Netherlands
- Being responsible for the whole sales process from prospecting to closing a deal
- Being a key contributor to our growth in the Netherlands market
- Experience working in sales or customer-facing roles
- You want to work with new customers and new tools
- You have a strong drive to develop yourself to become an expert on SaaS sales
- Native Dutch speaker, with solid written and verbal skills in English for our international environment
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things and develop yourself
Nice to have
- Previous experience in selling or marketing SaaS solutions
- Experience with marketing or sales tools
- An interest towards sales and marketing technologies
- B2B marketing knowledge
- The chance to work remotely with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office equipment
- Coworking space membership support
- Regular online team building activities to have fun with your colleagues
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at the time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this position See other positions →