Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 60+ members around the world.
We've developed an online service, which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies. Leadfeeder helps companies identify who visits their website, qualify the leads based on their behaviour and convert the most promising visitors into sales leads.
We're now looking for a Country Sales Manager to help us reach our growth targets in Sweden. Your aim is to build an outbound sales process for Swedish market. As you have perfected the process you will quickly hire, train and scale a local outbound team focusing on growing the Swedish client presence.
As a Country Sales Manager of Sweden you will:
- Build the sales process for Swedish market together with the help of your colleagues
- Start outbound sales in Sweden
- Hire, train and scale outbound sales team in Sweden
- Lead Sweden’s market growth & sales operations
- Become a Leadfeeder expert to provide right fit solutions to solve customers’ problems
- Attain and exceed your country revenue goals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and 2-5 years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Knowledge of digital sales & marketing tool landscape
- Experience in high velocity sales
- Ability to think big picture & process building
- Sales team leadership experience
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a partly remote work position with the team outside of Sweden (We use Slack, Zoom etc. for transparency in our remote work across teams)
- Great communication skills and fluent in both written & oral English and Swedish
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- International team meetings
- A competitive salary
Apply for this position See other positions →