How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
About this role
In this position you will play a pivotal role in helping codify, reinforce and communicate our company culture both internally and externally. We are looking for a self-starter passionate about people with experience in talent attraction, to give a distinct voice to our remote-first environment. As a Culture Manager you will be reporting directly to the Head of People and coordinating cross-functional projects between People Operations, Talent Acquisition, and Marketing.
To apply to this role you don’t need to have experience in all the areas detailed below, however you will most likely have experience in Content Marketing or similar, and either People Operations or Talent Acquisition to succeed in this role. We see this role as particularly attractive to someone looking to change careers or specialise in new areas.
- Actively drive the global process of codifying and promoting our company values, vision and mission, monitoring it’s evolution and keeping our staff involved in the process.
- Train and support the leadership team and all managers to become culture ambassadors.
- Lead with the organisation of company events such our bi-annual Teamweek (and some smaller ones), critical for bringing people together and creating a strong culture in a remote-first environment: Designing themes, activities, content, and logistics.
- Monitor Employee Engagement by measuring the success of People Ops initiatives.
- Advise on tone of voice for internal comms, handbooks and guidelines.
- With the support of the Head of People and Head of Talent, help define and explain our Employer Value Proposition to attract and retain top talent.
- Work with the Head of Talent on employer brand strategies by finding the right platforms for gathering engagement and creating targeted content. This will include taking ownership employer branding campaigns, managing the Linkedin company profile plus other social platforms, and helping create brand value on our careers site.
- Experience in Content Marketing and /or Community Marketing.
- Knowledge of employer branding strategies
- Excellent understanding of talent acquisition and people operations processes
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Experience in Recruitment Marketing
- Experience organising large events
- The chance to work remotely with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office equipment
- Coworking space membership support
- Regular online team building activities to have fun with your colleagues
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at the time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this position See other positions →