How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
About this role
As a Customer Success Engineer you will:
- Be the point person for Biz team to help them with technical client challenges
- Debug complex issues posted by customers with an understanding of both our own products codebase and the many technologies our customers use (CRM, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, etc)
- Solve technical challenges posed by clients (CRM, API, other integrations)
- Help to create internal technical guides / help centre material
- Join client / prospect calls where necessary
- Fall back coverage for support (intercom)
- Provide technical support to the Customer Success team by distributing knowledge, developing new solutions & improvements as well as looking for automations and implementing them
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers as the primary technical contact in supporting large-scale onboarding and general customer lifecycle initiatives
- Fluent in English.
- You are based in Europe.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Familiarity with one of the major CRM integrations we use (Pipedrive, Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot especially).
- Able to understand databases / query data from them.
- Experience with problem solving in a troubleshooting environment
- Familiarity with web APIs and related technologies
- Experience working with Github or similar tools to collaborate with the product teams
- You have experience working in a technology company.
- You are a self-starter who defaults to trying to find a solution to a problem
- You are 'commercially minded'.
- Relevant experience in a similar technical support role.
- A healthy curiosity about technology - be interested to learn how the product works, how we could improve it as time passes.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong presentation skills - this is a role that involves speaking to customers every single day, and our clients expect clear, concise support. This role will also involve speaking to clients on video calls, so being comfortable presenting to clients “face to face” is necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication - customers can reach out to us via email, support - we need to be performing at a consistently high level across all these mediums
Nice to have
- Some Experience in computer language
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Fluency in a 2nd European language
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this position See other positions →