How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
About this role
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing CS team (over the last 9 months, we’ve added 12 new team members)! In this role, you will work with our client base in Finland (and maybe Sweden) to ensure that they have the best experience using our product. From the beginning of your time at Leadfeeder, we will work closely with you to ensure you succeed. From a 3 week onboarding process including time with senior leaders in the business, to ongoing personal development reviews, we’ve set up an effective system to help you to thrive in your new role. If you’re passionate about technology and serving customers, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Onboard new Leadfeeder clients & help with implementation.
- Coach existing clients to improve their sales and marketing processes.
- Minimise churn in your client base.
- Drive up-sell opportunities in your client base.
- Fluent Finnish and English
- You are based in Finland or Sweden.
- You have digital sales and marketing experience.
- You have a good understanding of marketing analytics in general.
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You are a self-starter who defaults to trying to find a solution to a problem.
- You are 'commercially minded' and excited to search for expansion opportunities in your client base of ~200 clients; willing to show persistence in following up on expansion opportunities.
- A healthy curiosity about technology - be interested to learn how the product works, how we could improve it as time passes.
- Strong time management skills - you will be working with a client base of ~200 clients, so prioritisation is a must.
- Strong presentation skills - this is a role that involves speaking to customers every single day, and our clients expect clear, concise support.
- Strong verbal and written communication - customers can reach out to us via phone, email, support - we need to be performing at a consistently high level across all these mediums.
Nice to have
- Marketing experience of some form.
- Sales experience.
- Experience working with or using one of the major CRM integrations we use (Pipedrive, Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot especially).
- Fluency in another language; Swedish would be especially helpful.
- Experience with reporting tools such as GDS.
- Experience with API solutions.
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
- The chance to work remotely with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office equipment
- Coworking space membership support
- Regular online team building activities to have fun with your colleagues
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at the time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it). Personal development plans as standard, allowing you to develop the skills you think are most important to succeed in your role, as well as regular 1-2-1 and group training.
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this position See other positions →