Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities. We have a strong data-driven and customer-centric culture, and we pride ourselves on our sustainable growth, ambition and resilience.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Onboard new Leadfeeder clients & help with implementation.
- Coach existing clients on their process and their tool stack.
- Work with a client base of ~200 clients on topics as diverse as renewals, integrations, marketing and sales strategies.
- Minimise churn in your client base.
- Drive expansion opportunities in your client base.
- You are fluent in Danish, as well as English.
- You are based in the EU.
- You have digital sales and marketing experience.
- You have a good understanding of marketing analytics in general.
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You are a self-starter who defaults to trying to find a solution to a problem.
- You are 'commercially minded' and excited to search for expansion opportunities in your client base of ~200 clients; willing to show persistence in following up on expansion opportunities.
- You have relevant work experience in Customer Success, Account management or similar customer-facing roles.
- A healthy curiosity about technology - be interested to learn how the product works, how we could improve it as time passes.
- Strong time management skills - you will be working with a client base of ~200 clients, so prioritisation is a must.
- Strong presentation skills - this is a role that involves speaking to customers every single day, and our clients expect clear, concise support.
- Strong verbal and written communication - customers can reach out to us via phone, email, support - we need to be performing at a consistently high level across all these mediums.
Nice to have:
- Marketing experience of some form.
- High volume sales experience.
- Experience working with or using one of the major CRM integrations we use (Pipedrive, Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot especially)
- Experience with reporting tools such as GDS.
- Experience with API solutions.
- A 3rd language (French, Swedish, Finnish).
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- A competitive salary
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation, this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at a time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
Apply for this position See other positions →