How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
About this role
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join the team in Europe. Your exact location within Europe doesn’t matter, as this is a remote role. You will join the Data & Analytics team that currently consists of another Data Engineer, business Data Analyst and a product analytics oriented Data Scientist.
Our Data and Engineering teams have been fully remote since 2016!
- Think critically and engineer improvements to our data storage and processing
- Develop and maintain our data warehouse and data pipelining. Our current stack on AWS is: Redshift, S3, Glue, Lambda, Step Functions and Kinesis
- Work closely together with our analysts on advanced product and business analytics reporting
- Support and enable Software Engineers, SREs and Product Managers to use data more efficiently
- Use data to help us and our customers make better decisions.
- Strong english communication skills and team working
- Programming skills: Python is required, others such as Ruby are an asset
- Strong understanding of database design and design patterns, both relational and non-relational
- Experience with AWS data storage and processing products such as Redshift, Kinesis, AWS Glue, S3, etc.
- Experience with search servers such as Elasticsearch, Lucene, Solr, etc.
- Experience with standard UNIX tools
Nice to have
- Experience with Machine learning
- BI/Analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Apache Zeppelin or others
- Web analytics
- Developing web applications
- ELK stack
- Competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Co-working space membership support (coming soon)
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations that we will resume once Corona allows it (in the meantime, we are hosting virtual events)
- Quarterly online team building activities with your team
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this position See other positions →