We are looking for a
We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. Currently we are still a small team of seven, but we are sure to hire a lot of key people during the next years. We have a solid business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our team.
You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely.
- Think critically and engineer improvements to our data storage and processing
- Monitor, analyze and improve the performance of our systems
- Build systems to improve our customers data quality
- Use data to help us and our customers make better decisions
- Visualize and explore processed data
We hope you have:
- Good team work and communication skills (English)
- Programming skills with Ruby or Python
- Strong understanding of database design and design patterns, both relational and non-relational
- Experience with AWS data storage and processing products such as Redshift, Data pipeline, Firehose, etc.
- Experience with search servers such as ElasticSearch, Lucene, Solr, etc.
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with standard UNIX tools
It’s even better if you have experience with:
- Developing web applications
- Web analytics
What we offer you:
- Competitive base pay
- Possibility to work remotely for everyone
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Home Internet subscription
- Fun events with the whole crew
If this is something for you, please write to us at email@example.com. Send us your resume with a couple of lines about why you’d be perfect to join our team. Also include links to something you built and you are proud of.