How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
About this role
We are now looking for a Finance Specialist to strengthen our finance and admin operations. This is a permanent position located in Helsinki, Finland. The position may be agreed for full-time or part-time depending on the situation of the candidate. This is a great opportunity for a future finance professional to grow and learn!
- Bachelor's Degree (or soon-to-graduate) with relevant field of study for the position
- Some work experience from similar tasks and desire to grow as a professional
- Great work ethic, ability to learn quickly and get things done
- Native Finnish speaker, with solid written and verbal skills in English is a must in our international environment
- Great IT skills and previous experience with some accounting tools considered as plus
- Handling accounts payable subledger, payments and period-end closing activities
- Managing virtual credit cards and reimbursements
- Assisting with accounts receivables management, invoice-to-cash process, customer contact and collection
- Supporting with reporting of our international subsidiaries in cooperation with our local service providers
- Assisting with human resources related and other administrative tasks (eg. vacation management, onboarding, work time management etc.)
- Office management, shipping equipment and other day-to-day administrative tasks
- The chance to work remotely with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office equipment
- Coworking space membership support
- Regular online team building activities to have fun with your colleagues
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at the time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
This is a great opportunity for a future finance professional to grow and learn! If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this position See other positions →