We are looking for a
Edit 30th May: Application period ended
We are a well-known startup based in Helsinki, Finland. Leadfeeder has its roots deep in web analytics and is one of the leading pioneers of web analytics technology development in Northern Europe. We understand the huge potential of utilizing web analytics for making sales and marketing systems more intelligent.
The company mission is to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads. Currently Leadfeeder is a small innovative team of seven people and four nationalities, but we are hiring many key people over the next few years to strengthen our growth.
What is a Growth Hacker?
As a Growth Hacker your job is to bring more business to Leadfeeder: that means finding the most effective ways to drive people to the website and convert them into Leadfeeder users. Growth hacking is all about inventing new scalable ways to reach people, testing those methods and improving on them.
You will use digital marketing and communications to reach this goal. You know digital marketing and have used different analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics. You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role.
What we are looking for:
- Your English needs to be on-point (especially written), since most of our marketing and communications is in English.
- You should have previous experience of web analytics and an appetite for creativity and problem solving e.g. Google Analytics.
- You’re a team player and someone who can work independently.
- You love growth hacking and taking ownership of your decisions.
- You are ambitious, proactive and organized.
- You communicate and collaborate smoothly with different kinds of people. If you have experience from a startup environment, it’s a huge plus.
- You have university studies in a relevant field e.g. industrial engineering, marketing, entrepreneurship etc.
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to work with–and learn from–a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team.
- A young, international and diverse work atmosphere.
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment.
- The possibility to use cool and exciting technologies in your daily work.
- A competitive base pay.
- The chance to be part of Finland’s bubbling startup scene and the next Finnish success story.
- A spacious office in the very center of Helsinki.
- Flexible (and remote) working hours.
- Heltti healthcare services.
How to apply:
If you fancy the sound of this exciting opportunity, simply send your CV and application letter to email@example.com. If possible, please merge your application documents into one PDF file. Please mention when you can start work and your salary request.