Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Are you passionate about data, experimentation, and driving revenue in a fast-growing business? If so, this role is for you. As a Growth Manager for the web, you’ll own a portfolio of experiments designed to increase the number of sign-ups to the Leadfeeder app. To do this, you will work with web dev, designers and other stakeholders to ideate, plan and execute A/B tests.
Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 40+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring key people to accelerate our rapid growth.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to understand the customer, funnel, and areas of opportunity
- Design A/B experiments with well-researched hypotheses to grow sign-ups
- Wireframe, write copy, and collaborate with other team members to bring your experiments to life
- Be accountable for key performance indicators of the reach and impact of your experiments
- Present your results and recommendations to leaders and help drive next steps
- Bachelors’ or above preferably in CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field
- 2+ years experience in growth, business ops, or another analytical role in tech, finance or consulting
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of statistics and probability
- Have a proven track record of leading cross-functional, multi-stakeholder projects to success
- Experience and understanding of a SaaS business model and related KPIs
- Front-end HTML/CSS/JS knowledge a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B tests and related software
- You thrive in fast-growing and changing environments
Apply for this position See other positions →