Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Leadfeeder is a lead generation tool for B2B marketers and salespeople. We show you which companies are visiting your website, the content they looked at, and how they found you. This empowers marketers to create better inbound and lead generation campaigns and sales people to reach out to the right companies at the right time to close deals.
As Leadfeeder’s Head of Content you’ll be an expert in all things content, know how to scale website traffic and understand the B2B buyer journey inside-out. You’ll be directly responsible for refining Leadfeeder’s editorial style, owning the entire content marketing strategy and delivering on ambitious growth goals.
Leadfeeder’s head office is based in Helsinki, but the majority of the team is remote. You’ll be joining a marketing team of four people who are currently based across Europe and North America. This is a full-time role that can be based in either Europe or North America.
Your responsibilities as Content Strategy and SEO Lead
- Develop and manage a content calendar aimed at growing awareness of Leadfeeder, increasing traffic to the website and supporting marketing acquisition goals.
- Analyse what content is driving traffic increases to help us meet our acquisition goals and make proactive decisions on what content we should be creating.
- Manage the planning of current content production, including blog, videos, webinars and ebooks.
- Develop and test the effectiveness of new content types that the company hasn’t tried before.
- Refine Leadfeeder's editorial style and work with other writers to deliver a consistent voice to users.
Search Engine Optimisation
- Ensure SEO is taken into consideration at the beginning of the content planning and creation process, with the aim of producing content that can attract high quality links and traffic at scale.
- Monitor traffic for core group of keywords, develop strategies to improve rankings of these keywords, and identify new keyword opportunities.
- Develop a framework to use hard data to regularly report on the success of content initiatives, and use findings to continue to iterate and improve content strategy.
- Strong experience in a similar role with a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Track record of leading high growth website traffic increases through content marketing.
- Experience of managing content throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Experience using relevant content marketing and SEO tools.
- Independent self-starter with great communication skills.
- Comfortable with the prospect of operating in a remote-working environment where you’ll be expected to proactively take charge of strategy and ownership over key success metrics.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story.
- Team meetings worldwide (this year has included a week in both Riga and Malaga!)
- A competitive base salary.
Apply for this position See other positions