Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 60+ members around the world.
We've developed an online service, which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies. Leadfeeder helps companies identify who visits their website, qualify the leads based on their behaviour and convert the most promising visitors into sales leads.
As Leadfeeder’s Head of Finance, you’ll be in charge of planning and organizing our financial administration on a global level. You will be taking care of administration in all the companies in the group in different countries, report financials to the CEO and the board, develop KPIs for business management and hire more people to the administration team.
This is a full-time role that is ideally based in Helsinki Finland but we will consider exceptional candidates from elsewhere.
- Plan and manage the daily financial administration of all companies in the group
- Report financial status to the CEO and board
- Develop KPIs with team members and provide financial insights for them
- Plan and implement tax and legal related matters
- Hire more people to the administration team
- 5+ years financial management experience at an international SaaS-company or other subscription business
- Deep understanding about international accounting, tax and legal matters
- Ability to lead a team, hire and develop team members skills in their daily activities
- Ability to plan on a strategic level and also implement them hands-on
- Master's degree in accounting or finance
- Independent self-starter with great communication skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Finland
- Opportunity to work partly remotely
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- Team meetings worldwide (we spent a week in both Riga and Malaga last year!)
- A competitive salary.
Apply for this position See other positions →