We are looking for a
Head of Marketing
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international startup headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads. Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 16 people and six nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
During the last 5 years, web analytics has enabled marketing to evolve into marketing automation and remarketing, but similar development hasn’t happened on the sales side. Salespeople still have very little information about how their potential and existing customers behave online. We are changing all that with an online lead generation tool for B2B companies that plugs the gap between Google Analytics and sales teams. Our innovative sales software has caught the public's imagination in a big way and we have been spotlighted for example in Forbes, Social Media Examiner, Entrepreneur and Google Analytics blog to name a few.
What will the Head of Marketing do?
As Head of Marketing, you will lead the efforts to grow Leadfeeder’s adoption and brand presence in the United States and globally. We are a remotely working team, so you are free to choose where you do your work. To be successful in this role, you will need deep and hands-on experience with B2B SaaS, growth hacking, content marketing, paid Internet marketing, marketing automation, website development and Google Analytics. Graphics and video creation experience is also a big plus.
You will be responsible for developing and testing our marketing strategy and implementing it with other members from our business development team. You will define how to become the dominant and best known player in our niche and drive marketing efforts to get there. You define how we should present ourselves and make sure all visuals and communications are aligned with our brand. You are also responsible for driving traffic to our website and have them convert into trial users.
As a growing startup, your efforts will be directly intertwined with all business units, so it is also very important that you can communicate effectively with sales, engineering, design, operations and of course our users. At the end of the day, this is your chance to make a direct impact on how fast and big we grow. Will you join us on our exciting journey to the top?
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 2+ years of product and/or growth marketing experience at a fast growing SaaS company
- Firsthand experience of digital sales & marketing tools / SaaS solutions
- Ability to work across functions and collaborate with team to drive overall company goals
- Excellent native english writing skills
- Attitude of an hands-on expert that gets things done
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- A young, international and diverse work atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and possibility to choose where you work from
- Possibility to use the latest cool and exciting technologies in your daily work
- Competitive salary and possibility for stock options
- The chance to join one of the fastest growing startups and the next success story
- Team meetings worldwide
If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters please).