Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
As a Junior Inbound Account Executive, you will:
- Create loyal Leadfeeder clients by spending your day handling calls/emails for trials as well as facilitating training sessions for prospective and current trial users
- Conduct consultative calls with prospects by seeking to understand their needs, goals and existing sales and marketing processes
- Become a Leadfeeder expert to to provide right fit solutions to solve customers’ problems
- Attain and exceed your sales and customer experience goals
- Contribute in helping build the Inbound Sales Process
What does it take to be successful in this role:
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1-2 years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Fluency in Finnish
- Fluency in Swedish or Danish will be a big plus!
- Experience with digital sales & marketing tools
- Great communication skills both verbal and oral; engaging messaging via email + social
- Ability to move quickly from one client to the next with both inbound and outbound calls
- Flexible, coachable and natural team work spirit
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a remote work position (We use Slack, Zoom etc. for transparency in our remote work across teams)
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- International team meetings
- A competitive salary
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below! (no recruiters please).
Apply for this position See other positions →