Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities. We have a strong data-driven and customer-centric culture, and we pride ourselves on our sustainable growth, ambition and resilience.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
Leadfeeder’s marketing team is recruiting for a new position. The primary focus will be on qualifying, nurturing, and converting the high-quality leads produced from the marketing function across paid, content, website and events channels.
The objective of the role will be to increase the number of trial signups from our numerous lead generation initiatives. This is an important position for our marketing team, you’ll be helping to build pipeline and directly contributing to our revenue growth.
- Book inbound meetings that have come in through multiple channels
- Engage with prospects and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate and manage inbound sales pipeline, maintain impeccable admin, and update all activity in the CRM
- Lead efforts in building sustainable marketing and sales processes and procedures
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to deliver effective results
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning, testing, and iterating
- Maintain a positive mind-set irrespective of any challenging situations
- Continue to create opportunities for new business
- Act as an important feedback point for marketing, helping to develop the best performing activities and processes
- Overachiever with sales experience
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Use initiative when challenged
- Willingness to learn core marketing processes and efficiencies
- Good time-management
- Process orientated, always looking to optimise for results
- The chance to work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely
- International team meetings twice a year
- A competitive salary
Apply for this position See other positions →