We are looking for an
Office assistant at our Helsinki office
We are a well-known startup based in Helsinki, Finland. Leadfeeder has its roots deep in web analytics and is one of the leading pioneers of web analytics technology development in Northern Europe. We understand the huge potential of utilizing web analytics for making sales and marketing systems more intelligent.
The company mission is to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads. Currently Leadfeeder is a small innovative team of seven people and four nationalities, but we are hiring many key people over the next few years to strengthen our growth.
What do we look for in Office assistant?
Your role is to take care of all office related things, handle tasks related to financial management and help other team members in their tasks. We expect you to be active and have good communication skills in Finnish and English. You work naturally with computers and are quick to learn how to use new software. Previous experience or studies related to accounting or financial management are a big plus.
What we are looking for:
- Your Finnish and English needs to be very good (especially written), since most of our communications is in English.
- You’re a team player and you can also work independently.
- You are friendly, proactive and organized.
- You communicate and collaborate smoothly with different kinds of people.
- You have studied sales, marketing or financial management.
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team.
- A young, international and diverse work atmosphere.
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment.
- The possibility to use cool and exciting technologies in your daily work.
- A competitive base pay.
- The chance to be part of Finland’s bubbling startup scene and the next Finnish success story.
- A spacious office in the very center of Helsinki.
- Flexible working hours.
- Heltti healthcare services.
How to apply:
If you fancy the sound of this exciting opportunity, simply send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please merge your application documents into one PDF file. Please mention when you can start work and your salary request.