Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
As a Outbound Sales Manager (US) you will:
- Be the person to kick off Leadfeeder’s outbound operations in the United States
- Strategically research target accounts to generate qualified leads via outbound efforts. Create, maintain and close pipeline.
- Once targets are successfully met, you will build a team to help expand the operation
- Attain and exceed your sales goals and pave the way for US outbound sales efforts
- Create and develop the US outbound processes
- Hire, train and scale an outbound sales team
- Become a Leadfeeder product expert. Providing the right solution to meet customer needs.
What does it take to be successful in this role:
You are a self starter, driven by results, motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role:
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Experience in a high velocity sales environment
- Experience in coaching and training sales people
- Experience with digital sales & marketing tools
- Great communication skills, both verbal and oral; experience with engagement via email, phone and social
- Flexible, coachable, accountable and a natural team work spirit
- Hunger to grow a successful outbound sales team from zero
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a remote work position (We use tools such as Slack and Zoom for transparency and communications in our remote work across teams)
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to work with an amazing product and very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- International team meetings
- Full medical, vision and dental coverage
- Access to a 401k plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (after working with Leadfeeder for 1 year)
- A competitive salary
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below! (no recruiters please)
Apply for this position See other positions →