How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
About this role
As a Partner Sales Specialist, you’ll be in a high volume sales environment, where you’ll be responsible for bringing more business to Leadfeeder through various partner channels, including our affiliate program, community partner program and agency partner program. This role has a lot of opportunity for growth and we are excited for you to help us get to the next level.
Your primary focus will be to:
- Train referral signups on how to best leverage Leadfeeder during their free trial period to make sure they purchase
- Assist with partner relationships by helping to answer their questions
- Bring your ideas and help optimize our process
- You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role:
- A bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years experience of SaaS experience
- Experience with digital sales & marketing tools
- Comfortable with outbound outreach, including email, phone, social channels and in-person events
- Flexible, coachable and team work spirit
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a remote work position (We use Slack, Zoom, etc for transparency and coordination across our remote teams)
- Experience working at a marketing agency is a big plus
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this position See other positions →