Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 60+ members around the world.
We've developed an online service, which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies. Leadfeeder helps companies identify who visits their website, qualify the leads based on their behaviour and convert the most promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re looking for a hands-on SEM/PPC Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team. This is a full-time role that is ideally based in Europe but we will consider exceptional candidates from elsewhere.
As Leadfeeder’s PPC Specialist you’ll be an expert in Google AdWords, know how to scale paid media spend and be comfortable managing all aspects of campaigns. The ideal candidate is hands-on with a strong understanding of performance-based media channels and a speciality in paid search.
- Day-to-day management of Leadfeeder’s PPC campaigns (primarily paid search)
- Create, optimize, analyse and iterate all aspects of paid search activity (to include keyword research / expansion, campaign setup, bid management, ad creation, copywriting, landing page optimization, reporting)
- Scale paid search activity in line with CPA targets
- Manage display retargeting campaigns
- Own KPIs and regularly report on the success of PPC activities with the team
- Research and analyse competitor’s PPC activity
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing Google Ads paid search campaigns.
- Experience identifying PPC opportunities to grow an account.
- Understanding of PPC for both prospecting and retargeting.
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and paid media’s role within it.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in performance marketing.
- Independent self-starter with great communication skills.
- Comfortable with the prospect of operating in a remote-working environment where you’ll be expected to proactively take charge of PPC and ownership over key success metrics.
- Experience in a SaaS or B2B company is a bonus.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Team meetings worldwide (we spent a week in both Riga and Malaga last year!)
- A competitive base salary
Apply for this position See other positions →