How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
Leadfeeder is a leading provider of Cloud Software for Sales & Marketing Intelligence for the European market. We are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
As an IT Project Manager for Data, you will act as a single point of contact with regards to the assigned projects. Your main tasks will be the planning, tracking, and managing IT project activities in the area of data engineering.
- You will coordinate and manage projects end-to-end in the field of data engineering
- You will gather requirements, plan projects, and communicate to stakeholders across teams and departments
- You will manage and support multinational and interdisciplinary project teams
- You will ensure, monitor, and keep track of project budgets, deliverables, objectives, qualities, and deadlines
- You will provide project updates and status reports on a regular basis to the management
What We Expect:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Several years of working experience as a Data Engineer or Data Analyst and experience as a Project Manager
- Good knowledge of project management methods (PMP, Prince) and tools
- Proven track record of successful project implementation (scope, budget, timeline, quality)
- Language skills: very good English skills (written and spoken) as well as good communication skills overall
What You’ll Get:
- Flexible working hours: Decide to work between 32, 35 or 40 hours per week (no on-call duty)
- A casual working environment: no dress code, and regular team events
- A company culture that rates fun, success, and respect as its core values
- Learn more: As your employer, we encourage you to invest in your professional and personal growth
- Additional vacation days, business mobile phone or gym discounts—you decide which benefits are important to you
Apply for this position See other positions →