Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
We're now looking for a Sales Team Lead, Copenhagen to help us reach our growth targets in Denmark. Your aim is to build an outbound sales process for Danish market. As you have perfected the process you will quickly hire, train and scale a local outbound team focusing on growing the Danish client presence.
As a Sales Team Lead you will:
- Build the sales process for Danish market together with the help of your colleagues
- Start outbound sales in Denmark
- Hire, train and scale outbound sales team in Denmark
- Lead Denmark’s market growth & sales operations
- Become a Leadfeeder expert to provide right fit solutions to solve customers’ problems
- Attain and exceed your country revenue goals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and 2-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Knowledge of digital sales & marketing tool landscape
- Experience in high velocity sales
- Ability to think big picture & process building
- Sales team leadership experience
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a partly remote work position with the team outside of Denmark (We use Slack, Zoom etc. for transparency in our remote work across teams)
- Great communication skills and fluent in both written & oral English and Danish
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role.
- The chance to work with an amazing product and very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- A competitive salary
- International team meetings. Our entire global team last met in Greece for some team bonding, company updates and strategy sessions.
Apply for this position See other positions →