How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
About this role
As a Senior Partner Specialist, you’ll be in a high volume sales environment, where you’ll be responsible for bringing more business to Leadfeeder through various partner channels, including our agency partner program, affiliate program and community partner program.
- In the first few months, you’ll learn everything you need to know by taking an inbound sales role — you’ll work with trial signups that come in as a referral from our partners and advise them on how to best leverage Leadfeeder. The end goal would be to ensure they see enough value to purchase.
- Your primary role will be to secure new partnerships with digital marketing agencies and suggest ways on how they can embed Leadfeeder into their sales process and service offerings.
- Bring your ideas and help optimize our process!
We are excited for you to bring forward your expertise to our team! You are not expected to know everything, but you do have a good understanding of what an effective marketing and sales strategy looks like.
- General experience with digital sales & marketing tools, such as CRMs, sales outreach tools, marketing automation, and ABM solutions.
- 2-3 years of experience working at an agency, SaaS company or B2B environment
- Extremely comfortable with sales outreach methods, such email, phone, videos and social channels
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- Full medical, vision and dental coverage
- Access to a 401k plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- 12 weeks parental leave (after working with Leadfeeder for 1 year)
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (these events are currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this position See other positions →