Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 60+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
Our 20+ strong in-house, all-remote engineering team is responsible for developing new features, and otherwise improving and maintaining the Leadfeeder product.
We are organized in feature-oriented, cross-functional squads. Each squad is responsible for specific features of the product, and works tightly together with high autonomy. Depending on the product area, squads are comprised of Backend, Frontend and Site Reliability Engineers, Designers, and are always paired with a Product Manager. We believe in listening to everyone's ideas and feedback – no matter what your role, is you get to have a say in the product and technical decisions of your squad.
Our infrastructure resides primarily in Amazon Web Services. We follow industry best practices and automate everything we can, always with security-first mentality.
We are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely (Europe).
- Work together with our other engineers to improve our automated cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Monitor and analyze the Leadfeeder infrastructure and applications with tools like New Relic, AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus and ELK-stack
- Automate technical operations: deployments, scaling, recovery, etc.
- Analyze and improve system performance and reliability
We hope you have
- Good teamwork and communication skills (English)
- A “security-first” mentality
- Experience operating production-grade web applications
- Experience on cloud infrastructures and services, especially Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Docker container-based technologies, such as Kubernetes or AWS ECS
- Strong understanding of computer networks
- Linux server experience
- Programming skills
- Knowledge of database technologies both relational and non-relational
It’s even better if you have experience with
- Serverless computing, such as AWS Lambda
- Ruby on Rails
What we offer you
- Competitive base pay
- Work remotely from wherever you like
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Fun events with the whole crew, including biannual team week.
Our hiring process:
After we've received and reviewed your application, there are a number of stages in our process.
- Initial video call. You'll get to learn more about the role and our company, and we'll learn how you communicate and what are you looking for in the job.
- Home assignment. We'll test your coding skills in building a small application. You can do this at home on your own time. The assignments usually take about 2-3 hours to complete.
- Assignment review and skills interview. After our team has reviewed your assignment, we invite you to the next interview. We'll provide feedback and ask questions about your code. This interview also includes some pair-programming, where we do some improvements or additional features to your project.
- Technical interview. Qualified candidates proceed to our technical interview, where we ask more in-depth technical questions.
- Culture interview. The final step before decisions. Great cultural fit is highly important in our remote team. We also want to give you as much as possible information on how it is to work at Leadfeeder and what our culture is like.
All interviews are done remotely over video calls, but of course if you happen to be in the same city with some of our team members we're happy to organize a meeting on site.
Apply for this position See other positions →