Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 60+ members around the world.
We've developed an online service, which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies. Leadfeeder helps companies identify who visits their website, qualify the leads based on their behaviour and convert the most promising visitors into sales leads.
We are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely (Europe).
- Work together with our other engineers to improve our automated cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Monitor and analyze the Leadfeeder infrastructure and applications with tools like New Relic, AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus and ELK-stack
- Automate technical operations: deployments, scaling, recovery, etc.
- Analyze and improve system performance and reliability
We hope you have
- Good teamwork and communication skills (English)
- A “security-first” mentality
- Experience operating production-grade web applications
- Experience on cloud infrastructures and services, especially Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Docker container-based technologies, such as Kubernetes or AWS ECS
- Strong understanding of computer networks
- Linux server experience
- Programming skills
- Knowledge of database technologies both relational and non-relational
It’s even better if you have experience with
- Serverless computing, such as AWS Lambda
- Ruby on Rails
What we offer you
- Competitive base pay
- Work remotely from wherever you like
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Fun events with the whole crew, including biannual team week.
Apply for this position See other positions →