We are looking for a
Social Selling Specialist
Edit 30th May: Application period ended
We are a well-known startup based in Helsinki, Finland. Leadfeeder has its roots deep in web analytics and is one of the leading pioneers of web analytics technology development in Northern Europe. We understand the huge potential of utilizing web analytics for making sales and marketing systems more intelligent.
The company mission is to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads. Currently Leadfeeder is a small innovative team of seven people and four nationalities, but we are hiring many key people over the next few years to strengthen our growth.
What is a Social Selling Specialist?
As a Social Selling Specialist your job is to spread the word about Leadfeeder and acquire new partner companies. You also help our partners and end users to use Leadfeeder and to do social selling with it. You are part of our international business development team and responsible of our partners and customers in your country. We are looking for remote workers located especially in Europe and USA.
As a social selling expert, you are proactive, personable and well connected among Internet marketing experts and you have used digital tools to do effective sales and marketing. Although you are business minded, you also understand technology. You are self-driven, want to become a well known expert in social selling. You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and drive to enable you to flourish in this role.
What we are looking for:
- Your English needs to be on-point (especially written), since most of our marketing and communications is in English.
- You should have previous experience of digital sales and marketing tools such as Google Analytics and social networks.
- You’re a team player and someone who can work independently.
- You are ambitious, proactive and organized.
- You communicate and collaborate smoothly with different kinds of people. If you have experience from a startup environment, it’s a huge plus.
- You have university studies in a relevant field e.g. sales, marketing, technology, entrepreneurship etc.
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- A chance to work with–and learn from–a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team.
- A young, international and diverse work atmosphere.
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment.
- The possibility to use cool and exciting technologies in your daily work.
- A competitive base pay.
- The chance to be part of the success story in digital sales tools.
- Ability to work remotely as a contractor from your home or remote co-working space.
How to apply:
If you fancy the sound of this exciting opportunity, simply send your CV and application letter to email@example.com. If possible, please merge your application documents into one PDF file. Please mention when you can start work and your salary request.