We are looking for a
Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. Currently we are still a small team of seven, but we are sure to hire a lot of key people during the next years. We have a solid business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our team.
You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely.
- Work closely with our experienced team to make Leadfeeder better every day
- Develop the Leadfeeder product and the backend systems
- Develop new integrations for Leadfeeder
- Help operate our production environments (we're running on AWS)
We hope you have:
- Good team work and communication skills (English)
- Experience and skills developing web applications with Ruby on Rails
- Strong skills with object-oriented programming and test driven development
- Solid understanding of computer programming principles, design patterns and data structures
- Knowledge of database technologies both relational and non-relational
It’s even better if you have experience with:
- Web service APIs, both as a user and developer
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Web analytics
What we offer you:
- Competitive base pay
- Possibility to work remotely for everyone
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Home Internet subscription
- Fun events with the whole crew
If this is something for you, please write to us at email@example.com. Send us your resume with a couple of lines about why you’d be perfect to join our team. Also include links to something you built and you are proud of.