How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
About this role
This is a super exciting opportunity to be part of a newly created TA team, where we are building and optimising our recruitment processes and looking for innovative solutions to attract top international talent. In this role you will be working closely with a range of internal stakeholders from Team Leads all the way to C-Level, working hand in hand with our Talent Partner and reporting directly to our Head of People & Talent. We are seeking a self starter with technical recruiting experience, someone who thrives on challenges, thinks outside the box, and is keen to get stuck in, as we have big aims for recruiting over the next 12 months.
- Source candidates via an array of methods such as confidence with X-ray and Boolean searches.
- Screening candidates and being first point of contact, managing the recruitment process
- Using platforms such as Linkedin recruiter, Stackoverflow Talent,to effectively headhunt
- Managing the candidate pipeline via our ATS system Workable
- Being able to effectively source technical boards and account manage relationships
- Analyzing recruitment metrics, producing reports
- Contribute towards employer branding strategies
- Drive both inbound and outbound recruitment strategies
- Have 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, ideally both inhouse and agency
- Confident with X-ray and Boolean searches, using technical hiring platforms
- Worked with a range of roles within Engineering and Product.
- Understanding of HR/on-boarding related matters and how they connect with recruitment
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken
- Liaise and work closely with hiring managers and hiring teams
Nice to have
- Experience hiring to remote roles
- Experience with writing job descriptions
- In-house recruitment experience preferred
- People analytics background
- Negotiation and closing experience
- Experience with employer branding initiatives
- Technologically & analytically savvy
- Strong organizational skills
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this position See other positions →