We are looking for a
Web Analytics Consultant
Edit 30th May: Application period ended
We are a well-known startup based in Helsinki, Finland. Leadfeeder has its roots deep in web analytics and is one of the leading pioneers of web analytics technology development in Northern Europe. We understand the huge potential of utilizing web analytics for making sales and marketing systems more intelligent.
The company mission is to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads. Currently Leadfeeder is a small innovative team of seven people and four nationalities, but we are hiring many key people over the next few years to strengthen our growth.
What is a Web analytics consultant?
As a Web analytics consultant, your job is to help our customers worldwide in web analytics and using Leadfeeder. You should be very familliar with tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Also you should know a lot about how to drive traffic to a website, conversion optimization, SEO/SEM and marketing automation. Although technology is important, you are business minded person curious to learn new things and can distinguish between what's relevant and what is not.
What we are looking for:
- Your English needs to be on-point (especially written), since most of our communications is in English.
- You should have previous experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other marketing tools.
- You’re a team player and someone who can work independently.
- You love helping people with web analytics and taking ownership of your decisions.
- You are ambitious, proactive and organized.
- You communicate and collaborate smoothly with different kinds of people. If you have experience from a startup environment, it’s a huge plus.
- You have professionally helped companies to use web analytics.
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team.
- A young, international and diverse work atmosphere.
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment.
- The possibility to use cool and exciting technologies in your daily work.
- A competitive base pay.
- The chance to be part of Finland’s bubbling startup scene and the next Finnish success story.
- A spacious office in the very center of Helsinki.
- Flexible (and remote) working hours.
- Heltti healthcare services.
How to apply:
If you fancy the sound of this exciting opportunity, simply send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please merge your application documents into one PDF file. Please mention when you can start work and your salary request.