How our Remote Team Stays Connected Across 25 Countries (and Counting)!
Who We're Looking For
At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
About this role
We are looking for someone who is able to work closely together with the leadership, tech and marketing teams. With a good understanding of new technologies and business strategy you will be responsible for management of Leadfeeder.com, with a focus on creating the long term vision of Leadfeeder.com in order to maximise our business goals. In this role you will be reporting directly to our CMO.
- Develop the vision for Leadfeeder.com
- Conduct research to understand areas of website growth/enhancement
- Construct A/B tests to optimize website performance, focusing mainly on conversion rate optimization
- Create copy and wireframes for pages for new product and service offerings
- Improve User Experience on the website
- Collaborate with the wider Leadfeeder team to ensure that the website aligns with product changes and brand strategy.
- Work closely with senior leadership to align website and company vision.
- Manage and collaborate with external design resource
- Gather all project requirements and deliver to dev resource(s)
- Work closely with dev resources to ensure all projects are delivered accurately and efficiently
- Detail-oriented with ability to deliver detailed project specifications
- Excellent content creation and writing skills
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Native English speaker
- Thorough understanding of UX
- Analytical, ability to deliver data-driven results
Nice to have
- Experience collaborating through Github
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimise
- Understanding of technical SEO
- Experience managing a B2B SaaS website, highly desirable
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this position See other positions →