--- title: Leadfeeder - Website visitors not stopping by description: Only 2% of your website visitors will leave their contact information. Leadfeeder reveals the other 98%. sitemap_priority: 1.0

Website visitors not stopping to fill your contact form?

Only 2% of your website visitors will contact you. Leadfeeder reveals the companies that don’t, and you’ll never miss a lead.

Sign up process to lead generation takes only a minute! Sign up using your Google Analytics.