What is HubSpot
Benefits of integrating HubSpot and Leadfeeder
Watch this “power couple” do their thing when you connect both Leadfeeder and Hubspot. With this integration, sales and marketing teams can manage leads and create new tasks, deals and filter leads based upon their status in Hubspot. You can also create new Companies, or connect to existing ones in your Hubspot CRM. Best of all, you can power ‘on’ the Leadfeeder Automatic Matching Feature and kick-back as you watch Leadfeeder connect your site’s leads to your existing Hubspot companies.
From Leadfeeder to Hubspot, you can:
- Create a new Company
- Connect to an Existing Company in your HubSpot CRM
- Connect Leadfeeder leads to your existing Hubspot companies
- Create new Tasks to send to your HubSpot CRM from Leadfeeder
- Create new Deals to HubSpot CRM
- Filter Leadfeeder leads based on their status in HubSpot
- Step 1: First, make sure you have Administrator Privileges for the HubSpot CRM account you want to connect with your Leadfeeder account. After you secure the right access, the steps are minimal.
- Step 2: Go here and select the Leadfeeder account you want to connect to your Hubspot CRM.
- Step 3: Then, select the HubSpot icon. After your HubSpot integration is complete, you’re ready to send leads to your HubSpot CRM.
- Step 4: Curious on how to send leads? Read our Support article here to get the ball rolling, and watch these videos for help as well.
- Step 5: Also, for additional help with connecting your integration further, please visit our Support article here for detailed step-by-step directions.