Lead Generation with Leadfeeder

Generate more leads by identifying your anonymous website traffic.

Start your free trial

No credit card or code needed. Instantly see your leads

How Leadfeeder helps you generate more leads.

You spend huge amounts of resources driving traffic to your website, but only 2% of visitors leave their contact details. It's time to shine a light on the other 98%. Connect Leadfeeder to Google Analytics and identify anonymous companies visiting your website.

Accounts are generated from your Google Analytics

Leads are generated from your Google Analytics

Automatically identify companies visiting your website.

Then scored and filtered by their activity on your website

Then scored and filtered by their activity on your website

Prioritise leads based on how they engage with your content and match your buyer personas.

And enriched with company and contact data

And enriched with company and contact data

Send qualified accounts to your CRM and connect your sales team with decision makers.

It's lead generation—without the email forms.

  • Generate leads from your current traffic.

    Identify leads you didn't know you had.

    • Turn anonymous website traffic into real company names.
    • View enriched company and contact information.
    • See exactly what each account browses on your website.
Leadfeeder interface: Generate accounts from your current traffic
Leadfeeder interface: Qualify leads and focus on value
  • Qualify leads and focus on value.

    Only focus on high-value prospects.

    • Create feeds based on industry, employee number, web activity, custom properties and more.
    • Follow specific industries or companies and get timely notifications when new leads come in.
    • Score leads automatically based on their web activity.
Leadfeeder interface: Qualify leads and focus on value
  • Automate your lead generation funnel.

    Send companies to the tools you already use.

    • Automatically send qualified leads to your CRM or marketing automation system.
    • Populate your CRM with high-intent leads for your sales team.
    • Integrate your lead generation process into your existing CRM and sales structure.
Leadfeeder interface: Automate your lead generation funnel
Leadfeeder interface: Build lead lists with intent
  • Build lead lists with intent.

    Say goodbye to poorly qualified lead lists.

    • Develop lists of high-intent sales leads from your website traffic.
    • Segment lists based on industry, geography, employee number, web activity, custom properties and more.
    • Set up alerts and get notified when new companies are added to your lists.
Leadfeeder interface: Build lead lists with intent
Customer portrait

By using Leadfeeder for online lead generation we’ve increased the amount of qualified sales leads by 34%. We send website leads directly to our Pipedrive using Leadfeeder’s Pipedrive integration.

Steve Jackson,
CEO, Quru

Integrate with the tools you already use.

Automatically send accounts to your CRM or marketing automation system.

  • By connecting Leadfeeder with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, users can research and reach out to qualified prospects without having to toggle between two screens
  • Leadfeeder automatically matches companies in Leadfeeder with organizations in Pipedrive and enables you to create new deals direct from Leadfeeder
  • Leadfeeder’s Mailchimp integration uncovers real people on your website so you know who’s interested in your company and what to say to them
  • You can can connect leads to Salesforce accounts or alternatively create new ones directly from the Leadfeeder interface
  • Filter Leadfeeder leads based on their status in HubSpot and create new tasks and new deals to your HubSpot CRM from Leadfeeder
  • To connect a Leadfeeder lead to a Zoho CRM account you just need to 'click to connect' next to the orange label in the section 'CRM integration'
  • Integrate Leadfeeder with 1000+ apps via Zapier
  • See which website visitors are known to you and exist in your Dynamics already
  • Forward companies we've identified for you in Leadfeeder to Slack automatically
  • Easily send leads from Leadfeeder to your webCRM and create activities on them automatically from the Leadfeeder app
  • Send companies identified in Leadfeeder to G Suite's Hangouts Chat automatically
  • Pull info from Leadfeeder to your Data Studio reports

Leadfeeder knows who’s visiting your website

Free leads from Google Analytics. No extra script installation needed.

See for yourself

Free trial. No credit card required.

As seen in

  • Forbes
  • Entrepreneur Magazine
  • Fox
  • Mashable
  • Social Media Examiner