What is Salesforce
Benefits of integrating Salesforce and Leadfeeder
With the Salesforce integration your sales and marketing teams can manage leads and send website activity details directly into Salesforce. Best of all, users can create a new activity or a new deal within Leadfeeder and assign it to yourself or your fellow team members, and also send website visit details about your leads from Leadfeeder to Salesforce to provide context for sales team members on outreach.
From Leadfeeder to Salesforce, you can:
- Get website visit details automatically to your CRM records
- Connect the Leadfeeder lead to a lead/account already in Salesforce
- Create a new lead from Leadfeeder in Salesforce as an account
- Create a new task for any CRM record
- Create a new deal in Salesforce
When we identify a company as a hot lead, we immediately look them up on LinkedIn to try and determine who the decision-maker is. Then, we add them in Salesforce and approach them subtly, usually a week after they visited our website.
- Step 1: Log in or sign up for Leadfeeder and score a free 14-day trial.
- Step 2: If you’re already using Salesforce, add the integration today —it’s simple!
- Step 3: Curious on how to create a lead generation process in Salesforce? Visit this article to see how to make the most of this powerful integration.