Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 60+ members around the world.
We've developed an online service, which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies. Leadfeeder helps companies identify who visits their website, qualify the leads based on their behaviour and convert the most promising visitors into sales leads.
We are looking for a talented Frontend Software Engineer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely (Europe).
- Work closely with our experienced team to make Leadfeeder better every day
- Develop Leadfeeder web frontend with state of the art technologies
We hope you have
- Good team work and communication skills (English)
- Experience and skills developing web applications with Ember.js
- Strong skills with object-oriented programming and test-driven development
- Solid understanding of computer programming principles, design patterns and data structures
It’s even better if you have experience with
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Web analytics
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
What we offer you
- Competitive base pay
- Possibility to work remotely for everyone
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Fun events with the whole crew
Apply for this position See other positions →