We had a great end to 2017, and we are kicking off 2018 with NEW features! We’ve made the layout of our custom feeds more intuitive and rolled out a search field for Leadfeeder Contacts, along with many other product improvements.
Here is what you need to know:
1) New Layout for Custom Feeds
Creating and editing custom Feeds just became lots more intuitive. You can now click on the Feed text and make changes by way of dropdown options. This improves readability of your Feed, and makes it a lot more intuitive to navigate your Feed criteria.
2) Tabs for CRM Deals & Task History
We’ve added new features to CRM Integrations so that you can see the status of a deal or the task history of a lead directly in Leadfeeder, from your CRM.
Here are some things that you can do:
- Filter deals by status: open, closed, all
- Sort CRM activities by stage of deal, using tabs for open, won or lost
- View CRM activities directly in Leadfeeder. You no longer have to toggle back and forth from Leadfeeder to CRM to determine if you have any open activities for a company visiting your website!
3) Search Field for Contacts
We’ve added a search bar to Leadfeeder Contacts! You can use text to search by name, country, seniority or job title.
4) Export Visit Details
Previously when you exported leads to a CSV you were able to only see the landing page of the lead. Now on export you can see all the page views a company had during the selected time span in the custom Feed.
That wraps up our latest roundup of Product Improvements. Any questions, send us an email at email@example.com, or you can use our Support chat in-app.
Now that you're here
Leadfeeder is a Google Analytics tool that shows you companies that visit your website. Leadfeeder generates new leads, offers insight on your customers and can help you increase your marketing ROI.
If you liked this blog post, you'll probably love Leadfeeder, too. Sign up requires a Google Analytics account and you can see results right after the sign up.Sign up